Friday 22 January 2010

So let us begin the journey......

I have always felt it would be worthwhile to jot down my thoughts, where there would be a repository of information that could be referenced by myself and for other people if there is something that they find interesting, so this is the start of documenting these facts. There will be no real direction that this blog will take, but I believe it will have a flavour as depicted by the title, it will contain ideas that would have stemmed from the most important word in the English language: “Why?”, without ever asking that question a person is never moving forward. I’ll keep my first post brief as to ensure it is loaded correctly, and we have a lifetime together, so what’s the rush?, here we go............

No comments:

Post a Comment